Foodie Friday: Casper & Gambini's

There is a restaurant in Avenues mall called Casper & Gambini's.  They serve the best chicken sandwich I have ever eaten.  I even took it off the bun the second time to be good and low carb, and it was still fantastic!

They have a website, but as I'm writing this, it seems to be down.  But you can check out their Facebook page for pictures, offers, menu (in Arabic), and a link to their website.

Let's talk yummy.  They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, though we have only gone for dinner.  They serve a wide variety of food:  breakfast, sushi, soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches, pizzas, and desserts to name a few.  When we went as a family, J ordered the "Mickey and Minnie pizzas" off the children's menu.  E ordered nachos off the appetizers.  Stephen and I both ordered burgers.  Actually, we both ordered burgers the second time we went, too.  But I did that mostly because I wanted to go back to get the Chicken Mozzarella burger that I had been dreaming about.
The Mickey and Minnie pizzas that have no differentiation between which one is Mickey and which is Minnie. 
The Mighty Melt burger
The Chicken Mozzarella burger 😍
I feel like their location is a little bit unseen in Avenues Mall.  It is on the ground floor on the opposite end from Lulu's.  I had never been to that corner of the mall until this year.  This is also where Illy's is located.  Two sides of the restaurant are open to the mall, so there is plenty of people watching opportunity.  The atmosphere inside is serene and sophisticated.  I'm looking forward to going back again!

July 2020

July took a number of turns on us, some that we expected and some that we didn't. It started with flights home being cancelled.  This wa...