Foodie Friday: 3rd Street Donuts

When we first moved here, I had no idea where to get donuts.  Actually, I didn't look.  Donuts aren't a normal part of our lives, but my boys do love them.  I have since seen them at the local grocery stores, but they honestly don't look that good to me.
3rd Street Donuts in Seeb
Enter 3rd Street Donuts, a donut shop from Los Angeles, California, USA now here in Oman.  You can see some of their products on Instagram or Facebook.  Apparently, they have their LA location and their Oman location.  Period.  The end.  Score one for the Free Trade Agreement, an Omani who studied in LA, and his love for these donuts.  


I checked it out with a couple of ladies when I was being led on an exploratory shopping trip of Seeb.  Oh wow!  All of their elaborate donuts looked so good.  I tried their filled bites so that I could sample a few different flavors, but the tiramisu donut also looked delightful.  I also ordered a latte which came with an adorable mini donut on the straw.
Yummy latte with an adorable mini donut
I'm looking forward to going back with the boys.  I've been told that they are opening a second location near me in MQ near Mint & Coco and Mani's.  That will be so much closer!  Please let this rumor be true!

July 2020

July took a number of turns on us, some that we expected and some that we didn't. It started with flights home being cancelled.  This wa...